Fresh, crispy cabbage mixed with red onion and a creamy sour cream based dressing, goes perfect with fish, chicken or just by itself for a snack.
- ¼ of a head of cabbage, thinly sliced and chopped fine
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. Buttermilk
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Celery seed
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Wash and pat dry the cabbage. Cut it into thin slices. Chop the slices into smaller pieces.
- Slice and chop the red onion into finely chopped pieces
- Combine the cabbage and the onion together in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the buttermilk, sour cream, sugar, vinegar, celery seed, salt and pepper together until well combined.
- Mix the dressing and cabbage together until combined.
- Chill and serve.
Fresh, creamy coleslaw from our kitchen to yours! 💗